Bairan Ban Jai Nindiya: What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep ? I can’t sleep complains 60-year-old Sushilaben. 30 year old Kunalbhai complains that I can’t sleep till late. “I have a lot of thoughts, so I can’t sleep,” complains 42-year-old Rohiniben.
What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep
What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep Bhoothatri:
Ayurveda masters have described Undh as Bhuthatri i.e. mother who nourishes the body of animals. Just as the body needs food to sustain itself, so does sleep.
TV till late. Watching serials, Sushilaben’s nagging mother-in-law did not let her sleep at night. Acidity does not allow Krunalbhai to overturn. Rohiniben does not experience sleeplessness due to hormonal changes due to menopause, irregular movement of air according to Ayurveda.
What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep Consider the loss of sleep and lack of sleep:
Nowadays, the sequence of sleeping late at night and getting up very late in the morning is considered a sign of modernity by the youth. WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter have made the youth sleepless. As a result, acne, dandruff, gray hair, early onset of glasses, weight gain, etc. disturb them unexpectedly. By which they are unknown.
What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep Research
Some recent studies suggest that the body’s immune system, depleted by the constant battle against disease and germs, can be revived with adequate sleep. Inadequate sleep slows down a person’s reaction and reaction processes. Agility decreases and internal body processes are disrupted.
What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep Important Tips for Insomniacs:
- Do gentle exercises, yogasanas to relax the nerves of the body while sleeping. Walking and breathing deeply.
- By getting into the habit of going to bed at a fixed time every day, the process of falling asleep during the same period begins without any effort.
- Many experts believe that reciting religious hymns, chanting of the desired deity, etc. at the time of going to sleep will lead to deep sleep.
- Researchers say that getting rid of any problems and worries from the mind an hour before bedtime makes it easier to fall asleep. Like reducing or not watching TV serials that bring wrong thoughts at night and switching off the mobile phone.
- Scientists who research on ung believe that bedtime romance and sex work like sleeping pills.
- A warm bath or soft soothing music induces sleep.
- According to Ayurveda, massaging the head with oil daily improves sleep. Rubbing cow ghee on the soles of the feet relaxes the nerves and induces deep sleep. As a result, problems such as dandruff, hair loss, graying of hair, eye problems etc. are stopped.
- By massaging the whole body, the problem of insomnia goes away forever.
- While sleeping, leg cramps put pressure on the eyelids and fall asleep easily.
What to do if you do not sleep or hardly sleep Madhuram :
Serotonin, a brain chemical with sleep-inducing properties, which is obtained from carbohydrate foods, such as ghee-rich khichdi, kamod rice pudding, dudhpak, pandan, barfi, induces sleep quickly. Eating a small amount of sweet, sugary or sweet also helps in sleeping better
People who are sleepy due to ascites should stop eating wheat at night, take cut fruits, so that the acid becomes less as digestion becomes easier and as a result sleep is possible.
Take half a spoonful of ashwagandha, which has a sleep-inducing element called somni ferrum, in a cup of milk, add the same amount of water and boil it. After the water boils, add two pinches of lumps and a spoonful of sugar and drink it.
Ashwagandha Ksheerpak can be taken by adding 2-2 teaspoons of Ashwagandhar with water.
Grind jatamansi, tagar and uplet-kath equally and mix half gram of them with water. It reduces the invasion of thoughts. Sleep is good.